The Project Coordinator assists Project Managers and the Project Team to effectively execute the project plan resulting in safe, efficient, and profitable jobs that keep customers returning to A-C Electric Company for their needs. A successful Project Coordinator will work with two or more PMs simultaneously.
- Consistently demonstrates a deep understanding of project information on projects.
- Coordinates and supports Project Management through the organization of field reports, data, job folders, photos, schedule and subcontractor reports. Ensures project plans are being followed.
- Maintains project schedule and drives manpower to meet deadlines and milestones. Works closely with Project Manager in developing and maintaining manpower forecasts/resources calendar.
- Knows the project budget, understands why cost codes are important and tracks change orders to ensure timely resolution.
- Is a productive participant in project planning.
- Demonstrates timely and professional communication to internal and external clients.
- Champion of safety culture
- Ability to read and interpret complex construction documents including plan set, spec book and contracts.
- Five years experience in construction project administration.
- High School degree or higher. AA degree in accounting or other business-related major a plus.
- Applied electrical experience and knowledge through an accredited apprenticeship program, college programs, or relevant work experience a plus.
- Successful results on assessments including but not limited to Basic Computer Literacy and Math.