Seeking Senior Electrical Project Manager to lead teams through successful planning, execution, and completion of OSHPD construction projects while consistently delivering quality and value to our customers.
As a Senior PM for A-C you:
- understand the entire electrical construction process from design through project close-out for large healthcare facilities with OSHPD regulations.
- have an unwavering commitment to providing responsive customer service, and quality of service even after hours.
- own the outcome of your projects and therefore are a relentless planner and scheduler in pursuit of project milestones including materials, budgeting, and production.
- exhibit discretion in reviewing, analyzing, and interpreting construction documents to determine the scope of work and collaborate with preconstruction professionals to plan a successful strategy to project completion.
- proactively communicate project milestones to both internal and external parties.
- passionately manage all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects, ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- are passionate about organizing project-related correspondence and documents utilizing document management systems.
- understand what got A-C to where we are today in the markets we serve won’t get us to our future and therefore enjoy leading progressive change.
- recognize that consistent execution of Lean processes will make A-C a strong competitor in our current and future markets.
- have a minimum of five years of related project management experience with an electrical contractor.
- exhibit proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- are energized by a high volume, a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines.
- demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- are highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.
- prefer to drive and rarely (if ever) sit “shotgun.”
- don’t care what kind of beer we’re drinking, as long as it’s cold.
A-C Electric Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.