A-C Electric Company is growing rapidly and has an immediate need for full-time Service and Special Projects Manager (SSP). You’ll know you’re SSP material if you:
- understand the entire electrical construction process from design through project close-out for large commercial and industrial projects.
- own the outcome of your projects and therefore are a relentless planner and scheduler in pursuit of project milestones including materials, budgeting, and production.
- passionately manage all business aspects of multiple, concurrent projects ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- heavily interact with vendors, suppliers, customers, and other company departments to stay in front of issues from design to project completion with proactive communication.
- have an unwavering commitment to providing responsive customer service, and quality of service even after hours.
- are passionate about inspiring others to both perform at an exceptional level and to seek greater knowledge through continual learning.
- actively recruit, develop and retain a team of competent service technicians.
- are a champion of safety.
- are highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.
- demonstrate computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- demonstrate a deep understanding of both universal and electrical codes; NEC, IEE, ISA, etc.
- have a minimum of 8 years of electrical project management experience.
- successfully completed three years of electrical fieldwork in your career.
- maybe considered with the right attitude and formal education in Construction Management, Engineering or a comparable discipline.
- are unable to process the phrase “it can’t be done” – it’s just not in your vocabulary.
- aren’t intimidated by the unknown.
- successfully negotiated for chocolate milk in elementary school on a daily basis.
A-C Electric Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.