The Virtual Design Construction & BIM Modeler is an integral member of the project team who develops 3D models of the electrical systems for coordination and preparation of electrical installation drawings for various types of construction projects such as education, institutions, industrial, commercial, heavy highway, substations, and solar.
As our BIM Modeler YOU:
- own the BIM execution plan.
- understand the entire electrical construction process from design through project close-out for large commercial and industrial projects.
- establish and utilize a systematic approach to designing projects to achieve job site success.
- collaborate with PM, Foremen, and Construction Services Team through lessons learned and best practices.
- build positive and effective working relationships with internal and external project teams.
- have 5 years experience in virtual design or BIM.
- are able to read electrical plans and are familiar with electrical codes.
- love technology, love change and love a challenge
- own the outcomes of your work and that of your team.
- actively recruit and develop exceptional team members.
- are a champion of safety.
- are highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.