The mission of the Service and Special Projects Manager is to develop and maintain a profitable customer base and serve them in a safe and efficient manner.
- Own the customer
- Own the project plan
- Recruit, develop and retain a team of competent service technicians
- Develop solutions to the customer’s problems
- Develop business
- Timely collection
- Champion of safety culture
- 4 year B.A. degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or comparable discipline, or relevant, equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of electrical project management experience
- Minimum 3 years of electrical field work (union or non-union)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Universal Building Codes and building materials and techniques
- Ability to read, understand and edit electrical and structural plans
- Proficiency on a PC computer in MS Office, emphasis on Excel, Outlook and Project
- Ability to create and manage a schedule and budget to required margins
Pay Range: $90,000 – 195,000. Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered.
*A-C Electric Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer; women, veterans, and minorities are encouraged to apply.